Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Welcome...to Sophie!

Welcome
It's a new day! We have a new president elect. And he's not a dick! But since Barak Obama will be busy and will no longer be available to offer counsel on life's important matters, I thought I would offer up the services of my daughter, Sophie.

Instructions
I know you have questions. We all do. So I invite you to share yours:

1. Send in a question/concern via the comments section
2. I will consult the guru
3. I will post her response
4. Your problems will be solved
5. You are finally happy

About Sophie

Sophie is an outspoken three-and-a-half-year-old who attends preschool where she enjoys painting, picking unripe tomatoes and playing with Cuddles The Bunny. Sophie loves princesses, Polly Pockets and candy and in her free time she likes to dress up as a princess, have tea parties and play princess video games online. Sophie lives in Seattle with her mother, father, baby sister, Ava, and dog, Hazel.

No comments: