Thursday, November 6, 2008

To buy or not to buy?



The Question:
Sophie- We have a 10+ year old Subaru that I think is going to crap out on us. I know that right now is a good time to buy a new car. But really, should I spend the money? Will I regret it in 6 months when everyone I know is laid off. Or will I appreciate such a nice car to live in?

from Zan

The Answer:
Is Zan your friend? Do you have cousins? [Redirect to question] Yes! And he can drive it home and it will go through the door like my boat. Vroom vroom vroom.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sophie - I am going to a birthday party this weekend for my 6 year old nephew. I need to bring a really great present for him. Do you have any awesome ideas of a gift for a boy that age? Thanks in advance...

katieg said...

Hi Sophie. I am going to be taking care of my nieces next week. for 5 days. they are ages 5, 7, and 10. I don't want them to get bored, and i don't want to go crazy. How should i keep them entertained?